Reimagining Management - The 7Enablers of BPM
Putting Process at the Centre of Business Management
What you can expect to get from the paper
This paper provides an introduction to the theory and practice of the 7Enablers of BPM. Having considered the contents of this paper, the reader will:
- understand the theory and practice of the 7Enablers
- see how the enablers separately, and all together, enhance performance
- see how the 7Enablers approach applies in particular organizations
- be prepared to create and maintain effective process-based management
- be ready to focus on what really matters – the creation, accumulation, and delivery of value to customers and other stakeholders.
What is the 7Enablers of BPM?
Using the seven enablers of BPM this paper describes process-based management and how it is achieved.
- Process Architecture
- Process Measurement
- Process Governance
- Process Change
- Process Mindset
- Process Capability
- Process Support.
Download this paper to learn more about the seven enablers and how you can put these into practice in your organisation.